Do You Want to Protect and Plan for Your Assets While Maintaining as Much Control and Access by You and Your Loved Ones? We Can Help.
You Work Hard for Your Assets. With the Right Legal Help, You Can:
- Take the first step to protecting your hard-earned assets by calling us today.
- Choose the Best Legal Structure for Your Unique Situation – Whether It Is a Will, Irrevocable or Revocable Trust.
- Keep as Much Control as Possible – Or Legally Appoint A Trusted Agent to Control on Your Behalf.
- Protect Yourself from Creditors and Other Potential Claims Against Your Estate (such as estranged relatives or Unscrupulous Third parties).
- Create Appropriate Special Legal Structures to Be Prepared for Possible Retirement, Disability, Need for Guardianship, or to Qualify For Government Assistance.
It can take a lifetime to build wealth. You deserve to do exactly what you want with it, and have it passed only to your intended beneficiaries.
The decision to create the proper legal structure to manage your wealth can mean the difference between resting assured that you and your family will be provided for, and being at the mercy of creditors and government defaults, and taking chances on falling victim to other not yet foreseeable but highly undesirable situations.
We have been helping New Yorkers and residents of Northern New Jersey like you navigate the complicated world of estate planning for quite a while. From the simplest wills to the most complicated trusts, we have seen it all and will be able to use that experience to tailor the perfect legal structure for your situation.