You will always take the best care of your special needs loved one. Make sure nothing will change if you are no longer available with New York Special Needs Planning.
Understanding Special Needs Planning in New York
Caring for a loved one with special needs in New York can be one of the most rewarding labors of love. But it is a challenge, especially as time goes on or when unexpected life events change your ability to care for your special someone.
There are few things more frightening than imagining your loved one without your protection. But with the right legal help, you can account for every measure to take, ensuring their care, no matter what happens.
Rest assured that with proper planning and advocacy with our special needs planning attorneys, your special needs loved one will always be looked after when you are no longer available. Our New York law firm can help with special needs planning goals like:
- Creating a comprehensive plan to ensure your loved one’s personal care expenses are planned with a special needs trust.
- Creating the legal structure to ensure your special needs plan is carried out.
- Craft a Letter of Intent for your special needs loved ones in New York.
- Appointing caring and responsible guardians if you are unable to provide care.
- Navigating the complex world of New York Medicaid to ensure your loved one receives benefits while still protecting any available assets.
Planning for the care of an adult child with special needs can be tedious and confusing. Parents can get help through an experienced Brooklyn, NY, and Manhattan / New York City attorney with legal considerations and estate planning. No matter what, parents must plan in New York. If there is no plan, then parents leave the care and decision-making for their loved one up to someone else. And this doesn’t always end up being the people with the child’s best interests at heart.
Your Russian Speaking Special Needs Planning Attorney in New York City and Brooklyn, NY
The Law Offices of Vlad Portnoy P.C. has many years of experience with New York Special Needs Law issues. Whether you need to set up a special needs trust, appoint a trusted guardian, or get the most out of government aid programs, our New York special needs planning lawyers can help you, your loved one and the Russian community make the right choices for your loved one’s well-being.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]