Get the Elder Law Legal Help to Provide Your Elder with Security, Comfort and Care so They Can Enjoy Their Golden Years Without Worry.
Rest Assured That Your Elder Loved One Will Always Be Looked After. Our Elder Law Firm Can Help:
- Navigate the Complex World of Medicaid to Ensure Your Loved One Receives Benefits Even if They Have Assets That Need to Be Protected.
- Create A Comprehensive Plan to Ensure Your Loved One’s Personal Care Expenses Are Provided for and Create the Legal Structure to Ensure Your Plan Is Carried Out.
- Appoint Caring and Responsible Guardian in The Event That Your Elder is Ever Unable to Care for Themselves but They Never Executed Proper Documents When They Had the Chance.
- Ensure that Last Wishes Are Carried Out and that Assets are Protected for The Desired Beneficiaries.
After a life of hard work, everyone deserves time to rest and enjoy. Unfortunately, fewer and fewer elders get the chance to experience these golden years due to financial, medical, or government aid-related challenges.
It doesn’t have to be this way. With the proper Elder Law legal assistance, your elder can be provided for your loved ones.
The Law Offices of Vlad Portnoy P.C. has substantial experience with issues related to Elder Law. Whether you need to set up wills or trusts, appoint a trusted guardian, or get the most out of government aid programs, we can help you make the right choices for your elder’s well-being.
Public Benefit Preservation in New York and New Jersey
Confused About How A Recent New York Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Settlement Could Affect You and Your Family? We Can Help.
Make the Most Out of Your Settlement with the Proper Legal Structure and More. We Can Help:
- Choose the Best Elder Law Legal Structure for Your Unique Situation to Provide Proper Advocacy Before Government Benefit Providers.
- Derive Maximum Benefit from Your Personal Injury Settlement While Preserving as Much of Your Government Benefits (Medicaid, SSI) as Legally Permitted.
- Keep as Much Control as Possible – or Legally Appoint a Trusted Agent to Control Your Assets to Avoid Jeopardizing Your Benefit Entitlements.
- Protect You from Creditors and Other Potential Claims to Your Estate (Such as Estranged Relatives or Unscrupulous Third Parties).
- Create Appropriate Special Legal Structures to Be Prepared for Retirement, Disability, Need for Guardianship, or to Qualify for Government Assistance.
At the Law Offices of Vlad Portnoy, P.C., we take pride in our customer relationships and attention to detail when helping you navigate the complex world of Estate Planning and Asset Protection for Personal Injury Settlements.
We will be there every step of the way to educate and explain the various legal choices that will be made and will constantly keep you up to date. We are available by phone, email, and facsimile, and strive to return all calls within 24 hours.
Getting the right attorney for your personal injury settlement can make all the difference. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call the Law Offices of Vlad Portnoy, P.C., today. Enduring Personal Injury and Wrongful Death legal actions to the conclusion often leading to a sizeable monetary settlement amount is usually a painful and cumbersome process. Unfortunately, monetary settlements may often introduce a new and complex set of problems. Specifically, someone receiving public assistance, like Medicaid and SSI, may risk losing those benefits upon the conclusion of the Personal Injury or Wrongful Death matter.
The decision to create the proper legal structure and preserve your public benefits while retaining maximum settlement proceeds allowable under the law can make the difference between resting assured that you and your family will be provided for and being at the mercy of outside factors. From protecting your settlement proceeds from potential creditors to maintaining benefits like Medicaid and SSI to providing guardianship for anyone personally affected by the accident, there are often many issues to consider when designing a comprehensive plan that is tailored specifically to your situation. No two matters are ever alike because everything is based on specific facts. You need a professional possessing the necessary skills to assess the facts and provide you with real solutions.
We have been helping New Yorkers like you navigate the complicated world of estate planning for personal injury settlements for quite a while. From the simplest wills to the most complicated trusts, we have been there and will be able to use that experience to tailor the perfect legal structure for your situation.